Doak Campbell Stadium Construction






Friday morning - I decided to ride my electric trike to the stadium. Lulu and I have a backway to the Doak that avoids most of the traffic. It took me 15 minutes from my front door - to the construction entrance at the stadium. The nicest part is crossing over Monroe Street on the bridge to avoid the car traffic and street lights. 

STADIUM

The Home Side Grandstands are all torn up. They have completely removed the bleachers - support structure - everything down to the bare dirt. All the seats from goal line to goal line and up to the 50th row on th home side are gone. They plan to replace it with some sort of luxury box area for the high rollers. It is essentially a club within a stadium for college football games. They have taken away all of the prime seats on the home team side. I am guessing it will be off limits for normal fans that just buy a ticket to see a football game. The irony is that it is just 4 months until the first game of the season. It is going to be interesting to watch a game - with a giant crater next to the field. They expect to be done for the 2025 season.

I really enjoy watching the Seminoles play football. But this change makes me even happier I bought the giant screen TV and barcaloungers for watching at home. 

The trike performed flawlessly. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Electric Trike Rickshaw - Product Review

Review of GE Profile Washer-Dryer Combo - After 10 Days

I Got to Inspect A New Tesla Truck and Also Test Full Self Driving (FSD) in a Tesla Model Y